~Policies at the Mansion~
- A minimum deposit of $400 is required at the time the event is booked; the deposit will be credited to the final bill. $300.00 of the deposit is non NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of cancellation. If cancellation occurs within 120 days of the event, the full $400.00 is NON REFUNDABLE.
- An 18% service charge and 7.5% sales tax will be applied to food, beverages and alcohol sold through The Mansion. (No tax on alcohol)
- Prices and availability are subject to change.
- The guaranteed number of guests and menu selections will be required no later than five business days preceding the function. This figure will be your minimum guarantee and your bill will be prepared based on the confirmed number of entrees/guests. If the number of guests, in attendance is higher than the count guarantee, the fee will be adjusted accordingly.
- The host will assume full responsibility for the conduct of all persons attending their event.
- Guests may arrive two hours early to set up and take pictures, earlier with management approval and with no conflict to another event.
- No one under the age of 21 may consume alcoholic beverages.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- The Mansion will not be held responsible for personal property lost, stolen or damaged.
- At the conclusion of the function an itemized summary of charges will be presented to the host for a signature and balance due. VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX are accepted.
- Dependent upon the number of guests and duration of your function, The Mansion reserves the right to schedule other activities during the same time frame. (It is assumed one event will not infringe upon the other.)
- A $75.00 cleaning fee will be attached to billing if confetti, rice, glitter, birdseed, etc. are used inside or outside of The Mansion. Bubbles are an acceptable alternative.
- Menu selections and prices are subject to change. It is the responsibility of the renting party to request the current menu/prices, prior to the function.
Banquet Room: Maximum occupancy - 35 (No rental fee when food cost exceeds $350.00)
~Rental Fees for Small Events~
$250.00 (if no food is purchased)
$150.00 (if food is purchased)
(three hour time limit, additional $95.00 per hour)
Mint Valley Room: Maximum occupancy - 34 (No rental fee when food cost exceeds $250.00)
$150.00 (if no food is purchased)
$100.00 (if food is purchased)
(three hour time limit, additional $95.00 per hour)
~Rental Fees for Large Group Events~
(Receptions, proms, reunions, meetings, ect.)
Rental fees apply whenever The Rutherglen Mansion has to close during regular business hours or when the facility or part of the facility is used for meetings, weddings, receptions, ect. Fees are subject to change depending upon the circumstances of the individual function.
Included in the rental fee is the set-up fee to rearrange (within limits) the facility to accommodate your function, the cost of linens (tablecloths & napkins), a cleaning fee, and a charge to return the facility to its original set-up. Also included in the rental fee are two (2) additional hours, prior to your function, for decorating and pictures.
During the summer The Mansion is able to accommodate the following numbers of guests due to outside use: (Larger numbers can be accommodated with the rental of tents/tables/chairs for the lawn. Arrangement and cost for rentals is the responsibility of the party.)
150 guests for a sit-down function (buffet or two entrees)
200 guests if hors d'oeuvres are ordered
During the winter The Mansion is able to accommodate the following numbers of guests:
120 guests for a sit-down function (buffet or two entrees)
175 guests if hors d'oeuvres are ordered
Please read all information regarding the chapel. The same parameters apply to wedding receptions as apply to the chapel. Receptions are priced separately from chapel fees.
*From 11:00 am - 4:00 pm (Extended time not available)
$800.00 (if no food is ordered)
$700.00 (with purchase of $1,000.00 in food)
$600.00 (with purchase of $1,500.00 in food)
$500.00 (with purchase of $2,000.00 in food)
$400.00 (with purchase of $2,500.00 in food)
*From 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm ($100.00/hr. after 7:00 pm)
$1,500.00 (if no food is ordered)
$1,050.00 (with purchase of $1,000.00 in food)
$ 950.00 (with purchase of $1,500.00 in food)
$ 850.00 (with purchase of $2,000.00 in food)
$ 750.00 (with purchase of $2,500.00 in food)
*From 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm ($100.00/hr. after 11:00 pm)
$1,550.00 (if no food is ordered)
$ 950.00 (with purchase of $1,000.00 in food)
$ 850.00 (with purchase of $1,500.00 in food)
$ 750.00 (with purchase of $2,000.00 in food)
$ 650.00 (with purchase of $2,500.00 in food)
~Rental of Chapel~
Maximum occupancy - 140
(Wedding and Memorial Services Only; Reception information is separate.)
All weddings include two changing rooms. You may come into The Mansion two hours prior to the function to decorate, get ready, and take pictures. Additional time for pictures, etc., prior to the wedding, is only permissible with management approval and so long as there is not a conflict with another event. Dripless candles only are allowed in the chapel. A $75.00 cleaning fee will be attached to billing if confetti, rice, glitter, birdseed, etc. are used inside or out of The Mansion. Bubbles are an acceptable alternative.
Weddings only - $400.00
(There is an additional $50.00 fee if you wish to rearrange, move or take down any of the decorations in the chapel.)
Memorial Services - $400.00
VISA, MasterCard & AMEX are accepted.